Measures we have in place for operating our branches safely.
At Mutual Materials, we are all committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, employees, and community as we work to operate and service our customers safely.
- To stop the spread of COVID-19, new cleaning and disinfecting routines have been added at all branches along with ‘no touch’ doors for hands-free entry and disinfecting stations at each entrance.
All of us at Mutual Materials thank you for your continued support and patronage. As we work to make the health and safety of our employees and customers a top priority, we ask that you stay home if you are sick or exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms.
Looking for Other Shopping Options?
We continue to encourage customers to shop online by visiting our product selection guide here. Placing orders by phone is quick and easy by calling your local branch or our Customer Service Department at (888) 688-8250.
Placing an Order by Phone?
When calling and placing your order via phone, please confirm where you want to pick up your materials. You can find a list of our branch locations here.
- Place your order by phone.
- Ensure you confirm the availability of the products before picking up.
- Have your order number handy when arriving for pick up.
- Alert the yard person when picking up your product and give them your order number.
- For those working with a sales representative, please process orders through your representative.
- Deliveries are still being made and a great way to receive products.
Shopping Online or Needing to View Samples?
For customers shopping online, reviewing our products is convenient and easy. Simply use the Products tab on our Website. We also have an online store. If you would like to view samples, please call our Customer Service Department at (888) 688-8250 or your local branch. We will be happy to coordinate and stage your samples curbside for you.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy during this challenging time. Thank you for your trust and your business.